Beauty by Sweet Pea

Beauty by Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

“We want you to feel like Goldilocks…where everything is just right.”


When my massage therapist said that to me, I knew I was in first-class care.

Hello, dolls! So sorry for the time away from you! Crazy at work, then I went on vacation, and although I am still on vacation, I had to share with you my latest spa experience…in Vegas, baby!

Yes, Prince Charming and I went to Las Vegas and had a fabulous time. We always like to stay someplace new. This time it was Caesars Palace (not the real Caesars Palace.  Sorry, couldn’t help myself, lol). The pool was amazing and the rooms were beautiful. Prince Charming and I tried new restaurants (American Fish at Aria) and visited some of our all-time fav’s (sitting outside watching the Fountains of Bellagio at Mon Ami Gabi). It was a yum-o experience, but wait! You have got to hear about my amazing spa day at Qua.

First of all, the spa is huge. It is so accommodating and luxurious. Prince Charming and I booked massages, of course. He had the Classic Massage, which uses Swedish massage techniques, and I had the Stone Massage with Aromatherapy, which was a delightful massage incorporating hot stones.

What really stood out, though, were the Roman Rituals. Everything from Roman Baths, varying in temperatures and sizes allowing the body to relax and heal itself, to the Laconium Room, where the warm sauna circulates through the body permitting physical and mental harmony. However, the part of the Roman Rituals that was oh-so-astonishing was the Arctic Ice Room. At a cool 55 degrees, with pieces of snow falling to the floor, this refreshing room allows stress to drift away as the body unwinds and skin feels tight and renewed.

This spa/vacation get-a-way was the place Prince Charming and I needed to escape reality and remember to enjoy every moment of life. Either soaking up my vitamin D (safely) in the sun, or catching a fun and flirty performance of Zumanity, Vegas was the ultimate prescription for relaxation. And the perfect way to end the trip was a win on the Sex and the City penny slot. That’s right, dolls! Within two minutes, I was winning Big in the bonus round…or at least he was congratulating me on my good fortune! Sweet Dreams!

xox – Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment