Beauty by Sweet Pea

Beauty by Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea

Monday, April 26, 2010

Clarisonic Mia

Ernie had Rubber Ducky. I have Clarisonic Mia.

I love this little device as it redefines my skin in ways I could have only dreamed of. I, like many of you, love facials. When I would get home from one, I’d try to recreate the facial into my daily cleansing routine. However, I often fell short of this little challenge, mainly because my hands began to hurt after 3 minutes of massaging cleansers into my skin.

Until one unforgettable facial came along. “What was that marvelous machine?,” I thought. Only to be introduced to the Clarisonic, the cleansing skin care system with over 300 movements per second to reveal clean, refreshed, healthy skin.

So for my birthday, my loving family all pitched in and bought me the Clarisonic Mia (in pink, of course, to support Breast Cancer Research). Since then, it has been love at first wash. It pulsates for 60 seconds before shutting off to give skin a deep, intense cleanse. I usually use it for 2 minutes at a time, primarily for the extra cleansing my skin can always use. It's also great because the Mia is a travel size, so my pretty in pink tag-a-long is good wherever I go.

And just when things couldn’t get any better, the device comes with three 1fl oz bottles of cleanser: nourishing care, refreshing gel, and gentle hydro. What’s not more to love…they are all paraben free! Somebody pinch me because I think I just went to beauty heaven and back!

xox – Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment