Beauty by Sweet Pea

Beauty by Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Ensamble

“Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.” – Vivienne Westwood


Hello dolls! Spring is here, and you know what that means: Easter is just around the corner! Prince Charming and I decided to invite family and friends over this year for fabulous food and memorable moments. The menu is all set. Thanks to Google (and the search for easy ways to prepare an elegant Easter dinner) we will be serving ham, salmon, fancy salads, and yum-o desserts! Add some vino, a little sunshine and the day should be a delight! However, I am really excited to show off my new Easter ensemble. It is so choice...for it’s all about the ruffles!

Yes, ruffles are in this season, and they are nothing but fun to work with. Flirty, feminine and fabulous, the ruffles are the perfect choice to flatter your figure and show your girly side this spring. Of course, I will let you all in on my fashion and beauty secrets (what kind of fashionista would I be if I did not?). This Sunday’s preference came from…Kohl’s! Yes, ladies. Fashion can be affordable (and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise)! Elle, one of my favorite lines there, has a gorgeous new style filled with pretty pieces all sporting the ruffled look. I will be pairing a "Vanilla Ice" blouse with the fashionable, "Ruffled Open-Front Cardigan." Top it off with sparkly accessories and pair it with slimming black pants and I will be, as Momma would say, the hostess with the mostess! Ha-ha, I love it! What Easter ensamble will you be stylin’?

xox - Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment