Beauty by Sweet Pea

Beauty by Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Pea Me!

Hello. Sweet Pea here. This being my first blog, I want to thank you all for taking the time to get to know me and (fingers crossed) my dreams of reaching women and men all over the world who want to look and feel their very best, from the inside out of course! I love beauty and fashion and what better way than for me to start a blog! So, let's get started.

As we begin a new week, and are on the verge of starting spring weather (again fingers crossed), I can't help but get excited to start anew. I've done my spring cleaning (special shot-out to Prince Charming, aka boyfriend, for all of his help with that), and cleaned out my closet bringing the springy clothes to the front and my stylish sweaters to the back. Oh, I didn't push the sweater's too far behind. I live in Chicago people; I know better than that.

I am just excited to see the days lasting longer, that sweet spring smell in the air, and the snow far out of sight! It's a beautiful thing, peeps!

Well, Puppy is sleeping which means it is probably time for me to catch some beauty sleep of my own. Thought for the night: "What are you most excited about this spring?" Sweet dreams!

xox - Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment